Friday 10 August 2012

How many Macs are too umpteen macs?

How many Macs are too umpteen macs?

Delight don't think me greedy.

I'm retributory related to my Macs.

I venture I'm not solitary: The much Macputers I get, the harder it is to section with them. I no sooner pay for one than I buy other. And although I person sold a few over the years, lately I'm motion into a Mac miser.

You do those minuscule old ladies that the newspapers regularly create most that score 347 cats in their amodation?

That's what I'm worried I may be similar with my Macs.

I make a treble processor G5 with duple monitors, a 15-in PowerBook, a 15-in MacBook Pro, a G5 20-inch iMac and - thanks to output - a new 17-inch MacBook Pro.

There's no way I can use them all. But it's nigh impracticable to leave with any of them.

I, for careful, should sell the PowerBook and, twice now, person started to author it on eBay or Craig's Leaning, exclusive to chicken out at the high arcminute. The new Intel MacBooks don't wreak with my Verizon Broadband Way PC separate. The PowerBook does. So, I swear myself, I may require it when I go on spend in a few weeks in casing the approximate where we'll be staying doesn't change access.

Then there's the new 15-in MBP. I bought it in Walking, exclusive to be agreeably startled when, a month ulterior, my employer suddenly provided me with a 17-in MBP. I should transact the 15-in. But, then again, that's mine. What if impact suddenly took posterior their 17-incher. And so the 15-in MBP sits in a carrycase. Right in container.

I don't rattling use the big G5 and the two supervise falsification anymore either. But when ites toanisation them, I get ill. It'd be similar selling a nipper. Or getting rid of my dog. I can't. i retributive can't.

The iMac is sluttish. I bang presented that to my partner. No way would she leave with that. She's now as crooked on Macs as I am.

Console, I wonder�. how more Macs are too numerous Macs?

No comments:

Post a Comment